The following are services provided when you decide to list your home:
- Current Market Data of properties sold, for sale and unsold to help you make a decision as to the current value of your property.
- Advise you of ways to make your property more desirable.
- Qualify prospective purchasers.
- Market your property through the Hamilton-Burlington, Oakville-Milton and Toronto Real Estate Boards, accessible to approximately 30,000 agents.
- Also marketing your property through signs and numerous online sites.
- Have a professional photographer take exterior and interior photos of your home.
- Make appointments to show your property when it is convenient for you.
- Follow up on agents and Buyers who have been through your home.
- If your property has not sold in 30 days, I will review the situation with you to determine whether a price adjustment should be made.
- If required, help to arrange necessary financing for the purchaser.
All of the above marketing services are provided for you and are included in the commission when your property is SOLD!